Rodents have 4 legs, which includes:
- field mice
- house mice
- the largest rodents, Canberra's.
Most large mammals have four legs, with the exception of birds.
These animals would include, but are not limited to, rhinos,
hippos, gators, crocodiles and a lot of adult amphibians (like
frogs) and reptiles, with the exception of snakes.
More generally, these animals have 4 legs:
- bears - black bears, brown bears, polar bears
- domestic cats
- wild cats - tigers, lions
- cows - Jersey, Gurney, milking
- domestic dog breeds
- wild dog breeds - dingos, foxes, wolves, coyotes, and
There is also the platapus and the Echidna in their own section.