0 votes
692 views
in Science by
How does the amount of avaible energy change from one level of the energy pyramid to another?

1 Answer

0 votes
by
In each level, 90% of the energy is used. That leaves only 10% to move up to the next level. As the levels go up there is less and less energy. The higher the level, the less energy there is to support organisms.


Nova Net: The amount of available energy is decreased.
...